The Asian Students Association (ASA) proudly presents its 2008 annual culture show!!
With the theme, “CelebrASIAN of Asian American Women,” the culture show will engage in the issues of identity,gender, and race that surround Asian American women through a variety of performances.
Set aside a couple of hours on Saturday evening and come enjoy our empowering performances!
* Door opens at 7:00
Show starts at 7:30
* Food will be served! FREEE!
* AFTER PARTY! whoop whoop!tentative place and time –> Pem East from 11pm to 2am.
(*no poster was found in our archives, however we found the FaceBook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/38227846738/)
– Misnomer(s), a female Asian American rap/hip hop violin duo
– UPenn’s Pan Asian Dance Troupe
– R.A.W, spoken word performance by Bryn Mawr students
– Bryn Mawr’s Choom Boom, an Asian dance troupe
– Bryn Mawr’s Hula Club
– and more to come! Stay tuned!!!
T-shirts come in sizes XS, S, M or L!
-$5 for all performers & volunteers
-$10 for those that pre-order
-$12 for those that buy them on the day of the event
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order, then drop off payment (cash only, put in sealed envelope, labeled with name, size and dorm number) in either of our mailboxes (C-1141 or C-1179) via campus mail or underneath our door @ Rhoads 164 by NOV. 18th. Those that don’t live on BMC campus can pay us on the day of the event.
-Performers & volunteers get them @ dress rehearsal
-All others can get them on the day of the show (check off list for those that pre-ordered)
-Those that can’t make it to the show will have their t-shirts delivered to their door within few days after show (BMC students only)